Ah yes, another one of those ‘sorry for being so awful at updating regularly’ posts. In all seriousness, I am very sorry for being so bad at sticking to a schedule, or even making sure to post at least once a week. I’ve been incredibly busy with college and life in general. This ‘college and life in general’ stuff includes:
- Completing my final year dissertation, which was literally months in the making
- Preparing for final exams
- Coming to terms with finishing education for good (it feels stranger than I thought it would!)
- Recording on the Motherfoclóir podcast
- Attempting to make plans for the summer
- Dealing with goings-on in my personal life that take up a lot of time and energy
It may not sound like much, but it’s a lot for two short months. And there’s no real end to it all! I haven’t even begun my final exams yet, and life is… life.
That being said, there is plenty more to come for The Electric Oracle. I genuinely love doing this, and I love interacting with you all.
A few things to expect:
- Regular posts (as in, once a week minimum) from the end of May onwards
- The return of videos (!)
- A lot more structure
- A documentation of my life after college, rather than just ramblings about anything and everything (but there’ll still be plenty of rambling, don’t worry)
- A variety of people to feature, rather than just me and my face the whole time. Even I’m not that vain…
Anyway, thank you all once more for you patience and kind words, even when I’m not online as much as I should be. Plenty more to come!
Love and luck,